Children's Mental Health

Children who have a diagnostic assessment with a qualified metal health professional and are diagnosed with a severe emotional disturbance qualify for children’s mental health case management services.  A social worker can provide support, coordination of therapeutic services, in-home services, and access to parenting resources as needed.  In some cases, respite can be provided.  The most serious cases may be referred to a mental health center for case management services.