Auditor FAQs

Where do I go to get a copy of Birth, Death and Marriage certificates?

The Birth, Death and Marriage certificates are located in the Auditor/Treasurer’s office at the Vitals Desk.

Where do I file my Notary commission?

Notary commissions are filed in the Auditor/Treasurer's office at the Vitals desk.

Where can I obtain a passport?

The Passports applications are done in the Auditor/Treasurer office at the Vitals Desk.

Where can I file for Homestead Market Value Exclusion?

Visit the Assessor's Resources page for more information. 

Where do I find Property Tax information?

One of the responsibilities of the Auditor/Treasurer's Department is property tax collection. Visit the Auditor/Treasurer's page for more information.